A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you visit certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page to retrieve and store data about a user's or his computer's browsing habits, and depending on the information they contain and the form in which he uses his computer, they can be used to recognize the user.
Cookies are an integral and essential part of the proper functioning of our website. We use different cookies:
- Our own cookies: These are those that are sent from the user's terminal from a computer or web domain managed by the publisher himself and from which he provides a service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal from a computer or web domain that is not managed by the publisher, but rather by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Section cookies: This is a type of cookie designed to obtain and store data while the user is accessing the web page. This is a type of cookie in which data continues to be stored in the terminal and can be processed for a period defined by the cookie maintainer, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that we process ourselves or have processed by third parties, they allow us to quantify the number of users and thus to carry out a statistical analysis of the use that users make of the services offered. To do this, we analyze their navigation on our website in order to improve the products and services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the most efficient possible management of the advertising space that, in this case, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the content published or the frequency of advertising.
- Advertising behavior cookie: These are those that allow the most efficient possible management of the advertising space that, in this case, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store user behavior information obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which makes it possible to develop a specific profile to show advertising related to it.
Thus, it is possible that by visiting certain web pages, or by opening certain emails in which we publish announcements or promotions of our products or services, cookies may be installed on your browser which we use to offer you later advertising in relation to the research you have carried out, by developing a control of our advertising, for example, with the number of times they are viewed, where they appear, the time they are viewed...
The information stored by cookies is used exclusively by us. With the exception of Google Analytics, which is used and managed by Google and ourselves for statistical purposes.
It is possible that when browsing other sites, advertisements of our products appear, the display of the latter is managed by data obtained through cookies to which this site has access.
Third-party service providers
And other domains managed by Google Adwords.
All cookies are anonymous, and their purpose is to track navigation and tastes in order to be able to show a better user experience and advertising in accordance with their tastes.
Disable cookies: You can disable cookies. However, if you select this option, you will have difficulty accessing some pages on our website, have less efficient navigation and even have difficulty ordering correctly on this site.
You have several options for managing Cookies, accepting or rejecting them. You can:
Most browsers accept cookies by default. However, you can decide to block these cookies or ask your browser to notify you when a site tries to implement a cookie on your device. In this context, we inform you that you can set your browser to refuse the implementation of cookies. For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to find out how to change your cookie preferences.
The "Youronlinechoices" Platform, proposed by digital advertising professionals grouped within the European Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France, offers you the possibility to refuse or accept cookies used by its member companies to adapt the advertisements likely to be displayed on your device to your browsing information: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices
Attention, your choice will not prevent the display of ads but will block technologies that allow you to adapt ads to your interests.
Some of the cookies we issue are provided by third-party service providers and partners. To learn more about their practices and to exercise your choice about these cookies, you can click on the links provided above. You will find the same information via the consent management platform.