Definition and function of cookies:
What are cookies ?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you visit certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page to retrieve and store data on the browsing habits of a user or his computer, and depending on the information they contain and the way in which he uses his computer, they can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies does this web page use?
Cookies are a primary and essential part of the proper functioning of our website. We use different cookies:
• Our own cookies: These are those which are sent from the user's terminal from a computer or a web domain managed by the publisher himself and from which he provides a service requested by the user.
• Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal from a computer or a web domain that is not managed by the publisher, if not by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. .
• Section cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to obtain and store data while the user is accessing the web page. It is a type of cookies in which data continues to be stored in the terminal and can be processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can vary between a few minutes and several years.
• Analysis cookies: These are those that we process ourselves or have processed by third parties, they allow us to quantify the number of users and thus to carry out a statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services offered. For this, we analyse their browsing on our web page in order to improve the products and services we offer.
• Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, in this case, the publisher has included in a web page, an application or a platform from which it provides. The requested service based on criteria such as edited content or frequency of advertisements.
• Advertising behaviour cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising space that, in this case, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it renders. The requested service. These cookies store user behaviour information obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to show an advertisement related to it.
Thus, it is possible that by visiting certain web page, or by opening certain emails in which we publish announcements or promotions of our products or services, cookies are installed on your browser which we use to subsequently offer you advertising in relation to the research that you have carried out, by developing a control of our advertisements, for example, with the number of times they are viewed, where they appear, the time of their viewing ...
The information stored by cookies is used exclusively by us. Except for Google Analytics, which is used and managed by Google and ourselves for statistical purposes.
It is possible that when browsing other sites advertisements of our products appear, the display of these products is managed by data obtained through cookies to which this site has access.
Third party service providers
And other domains managed by google adwords.
All cookies are anonymous, and their purpose is to monitor navigation and tastes in order to be able to show the user a better experience and an advertisement in accordance with their tastes.
Disable cookies You can disable cookies. However, if you select this option, you will have difficulty accessing certain pages of our website, have less efficient navigation and even have difficulty ordering correctly on this site.
How to express your choices regarding cookies?
Several possibilities are offered to you to manage Cookies, accept or refuse them. You can :
- show your choice by configuring your internet browser,
- with regard to advertising cookies, use a tool published by digital advertising professionals;
Configure your browser:
Most browsers accept cookies by default. However, you can decide to block these cookies or ask your browser to warn you when a site tries to implement a cookie on your device. In this context, we inform you that you can configure your browser to refuse the implementation of cookies. For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your preferences in terms of cookies.
Express your choices online with inter-professional platforms to refuse advertising cookies only:
The "Youronlinechoices" Platform, offered by digital advertising professionals grouped within the European association EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France, offers you the possibility of refusing or of accept the cookies used by its member companies to adapt the advertisements likely to be displayed on your terminal to your browsing information:
Please note, your choice will not prevent the display of advertisements but will block technologies which allow advertisements to be adapted to your areas of interest.
By opposing it directly to the issuer of this cookie:
Some cookies that we issue are provided by third party providers and partners. To find out more about their practices and to exercise your choice regarding these cookies, you can click on the links provided above. You will find the same information via the consent management platform.